NLP® is literally the science of how to most effectively communicate with your brain and nervous system to produce various behavioral results.
NLP® was created in early 70’s by Dr. Richard Bandler and Dr John Grindler, who used their combined expertise in therapy, computer modeling and linguistics to amass data from the world’s most effective therapists, communicators and educators, after successfully modeling some of the most outstanding successful people in the field of sports, communications, therapy, training and education. They looked for overlapping patterns, seeking to create an empirical discipline that would provide structured guidance for those involved in making interventions in human behavior for the purpose of bringing about swift, verifiable, lasting change.
Among the presuppositions of NLP® is that success leaves clues. If anyone in the world produces a specific result, then by modeling that person’s actions, belief system and mental syntax, one should be able to approximate their results. Over the years, NLP® has been found to be very extremely beneficial in areas of: team building, effective, assertive & persuasive communication, visionary leadership, presentation skills, public speaking, teaching and training, time management, motivation and turning fear into power.
“NLP is an attitude which is an insatiable curiosity about human beings with a methodology that leaves behind it a trail of techniques.” Richard Bandler (co-creator of NLP)
“The strategies, tools and techniques of NLP represent an opportunity unlike any other for the exploration of human functioning, or more precisely, that rare and valuable subset of human functioning known as genius.” John Grinder (co-creator of NLP)
One of the principles of NLP is that we are always communicating and a very large proportion of our communication is non-verbal. So what are we communicating? Is what we intend to convey the same as what the listener understands? If not, how do we recognise the cues and adjust?
Research, sponsored by British Telecom, tells us that 6 out of 10 people in the UK want to be better at communicating. NLP provides practical tools for achieving highly skilled communication.
NLP is a tool to calibrate and understand how an individual makes sense of the world. NLP studies the experiences of an individual; how our thoughts, actions and feelings work together to produce our experience.
How Can I Benefit from NLP?
NLP has a wide range of practical applications in business (e.g. management, personnel, sales, consulting), training and development, education, dyslexia, the helping professions, health, relationships, writing and the arts, sports, parenting, hobbies and personal development – anywhere communicating and excelling are important.
- Techniques and skills acquired through NLP® creates more effective ways to sway others and get through to them- Negotiations, Sales, Motivation, Institutionalizing Quality Management.
- Managers / executives develop courage and deep confidence in their abilities to cope difficult and tough situations.
- Improved memory, enhanced power of concentration and focus·
- Communication skills are so unique that they can be made to accept even by the most unwilling.
- Understanding of the unconscious communication and speaking the same language.
The more you are interested in communication, personal effectiveness and development – the more NLP has to offer.
What to expect after NLP?
- Presuppositions in communication and strategic sales planning.
- Language patterns in effective communication, presentations and negotiations, marketing and selling.
- Use of embedded commands in communication. Getting the job DONE!
- State of excellence, anchoring and chaining. Changing people from a de- motivated state into a highly motivated state in seconds.
- How to elicit states of curiosity, motivation, empowerment and excitement in your clients, team members and juniors.
- Eliminating fears and phobias, building confidence and empowering?
- New behavior generator, 6 step reframing outline, performance editing.
- Planning, delegating responsibilities, goal setting and target achievement.
- Team building & team bonding, decision-making.
- Effective presentations skills.
- Understanding client’s psychology.
- Using client’s resistance to your advantage.
- Stress management-a cup of tea. How to use stress to your advantage.
- Transformational vocabulary.
- Reprogramming negative thought patterns into positive ones.
- Time lines for goal achievement.
Who should join?
- Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Sales personals, Middle and Upper management
- Home makers-Parents
- Business persons
- Doctors, Psychologist and occupational therapist
- Sportsperson and Athletics
- Those having problems in Relationships
- Those suffering from Stress, Tension, Anxiety, panic attacks, Depression and other disorders
- People with low self esteem and lack of self confidence
- Those who cannot say NO
- Educators and teachers
- Front line service providers
- Decision makers
What people say about NLP TRAININGS?
- It’s a life changing experience.
S. Masood Hashmi
CEO and MD Orient Advertising Ltd.
- This program specifically helped me the to improvise and supplement all that I want.
Dr. J Ahmed
Chief Risk management. NBP
- A day when I learned about myself and how to respect the feelings of others.
Rashid Sami Khan
CEO – Prepac
- Have experienced a new world to keep myself always satisfied and relaxed
Corporate Manager UFONE
- Workshop is Magic- Amazing- Stimulating- Unbelievable!!
Territorial Sales Manager- DHL
“It is the difference that makes the difference”
NLP is the difference